Monday, February 22, 2010
Babble...
I was so annoyed this evening! Joe got a call during dinner, with a very chatty guy, I might add. The kids were talking about boogers most of the time and I was thinking oh, this is just great and getting very frustrated! I started F.H.E by rolling my eyes and trying to get Joe to read the story I had picked out. He wouldn't, telling me he would keep baby occupied while I read. SO with another eye roll, I doled out the assignments. Rhianna op. song, Cooper, prayer, and so on. Rhianna picked I Love to See the Temple. We started singing, (Joe even chimed in, I think cuase he was trying to make me feel better, he never sings!) Rhianna was "leading" the song and the funniest thing happened. Kassidy started "singing" and copying Rhianna leading. We were laughing so hard by the end of the song! Of course family home evening was saved and we all felt proud of ourselves for making the effort! Ahh, another FHE survived, but just barely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thats so sweet. I'm glad that your FHE was saved.
ReplyDeleteReally cute! I love this age through 2 1/2! Have I told you Chris is now in charge of FHE? I was tired of the non-participation, and gave him a challenge. It is very refreshing. And they are going a lot better! I like how he really addresses the needs of our family each week. (yesterday it was on the boys being pigs and never picking up after themselves. And how our home will feel better and have the spirit more if we clean up.) He is very good at teaching. AND, it's one less burden on my shoulders. I have so very many these days...
ReplyDeleteAh, your dinners sound like ours! Kade is usually texting, and the girls make toot sounds.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your FHE made things better. I love it when the little ones learn "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam."