Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Beginnings

Lots has gone on in the Iveson's lives lately. We sold our beautiful, new, hard-work earned (joe!) home and moved. The new plans we made fell through when we got to the new locale, but some new ones emerged, and I know where we ended up is where we need to be! Our new home is 106 years old, we love it, and are enjoying discovering its' personality. Cooper is in second grade, super smart, and starting his leather working project for 4-H. AND he sunburned his legs today, cause he HAD to wear shorts, apparently 2 hrs of outside PE is too much for his whities. Rhianna is so excited to be in kindergarten next year. She is beautiful, competitive, giggles, and is doing gardening for her 4-H project. Kassidy just turned 2 last week. She is an animal, hilarious, loves her big bro and sis, and can count to 6 all by herself. Joe is still traveling with Anipro, he loves his work, is now the regional mngr over the West, and is glad to be right down the road from the ranch where our cows are. Me, I am adjusting. For some reason, I have been in a state of weirdness. I won't dwell, though, cause I got out of my state! I got to go to BYU womens' conference last weekend. It was beyond words. I was spritually fed, enjoyed myself completely, and feel once again like I will make it, I have faith, "things" are not that bad, and the Lord loves me. I remembered my children are walking blessings, reminders of the trust God has in me, and constant sources of JOY!! Whew, what else, oh yes, I am growing 25 strawberry plants, still "doing Mary Kay" and loving it, and doing my best to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment