Monday, July 20, 2009

The WORST EVER!

Ok, so I have not blogged for over a month. BAD!! Lets play catch up. Kassidy is 12 wks today, weighs roughly 14lbs, is so cute and way too much fun! She smiles and coos and the kids fight over who gets to look at her. Cooper is turning 6 this week, where did 6 years go??? Rhianna is convinced that her b-day should be before Coopers! Joe is putting lawn in this week. We are so excited!! I have gone back to work, so to speak. I am once again holding MK appointments!! Yeah! Summer is flying by and I am not getting anything done. Who cares, though, really? Kids are fed, clean and played with and that is all that really matters, right??!! OH, We bought a Durango. I LOVE IT. Room for all and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment