Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kassidy's Blessing







We blessed Kassidy May 31. It was wonderful and exausting. Rhianna also had her dance recital that weekend, so family got to see it all! Joe blessed Baby Kassidy with a wonderful blessing, we are delighted she is here! Her 8 week check-up is this week. Hard to believe!

5 comments:

  1. Cute family!!! Love the giant flower on Kassidy! Rhianna looks so cute, so does Coop on the horse!! Looks like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh look at how cute your girls are. good job on the pie it looks delicious. oh and way to go Cooper that is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute family. Joe is my favorite spiritual giant. I wish we lived closer together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love the new look!! How was your trip??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you found me. What a cute family. Cooper's smile brings back so many memories. Wow, I've missed you. We had so much fun together. You want to move to Michigan? I'm so happy for your family of five now!! Where do you live? We should email. sumbummer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete