Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cooper, Rhianna, and Kassidy

Rhianna turned 4! She was so funny on her birthday. She kept saying "Becuase I am 4 now......" and she got to make all the choices becuase "I am the Birthday girl!" We were playing today, she was pretending to have a Mary Kay party with all her little play make-up and lotions. She kept calling me sweetie and telling me what was for sale and what was not. She is getting so big all of a sudden. I am not sure what her and Cooper were doing, but I heard her say, "Oops, Cooper we shouldn't do that, Look what we are teaching Kassidy."
We have been talking about what we can do while we are young so we can be temple worthy. The kids both picked that they would work on talking nicer to each other. They were going out to play yesterday and I heard Cooper say, "Rhianna, we are supposed to be remembering to talk nice so we can go to the temple." I am very excited, they are actully listening and applying things that will help them make good choices through life!
Kassidy is so much fun. She may be a little spoiled, accidently! The kids are so attentive, anytime she makes a noise, they run to her rescue! This is good and bad, cause she is starting to want someone there all the time!
Cooper also had a b-day. The big 6 and his first friend party. He got a saddle and has been going with dad to ride whenever possible. Today he got to help gather and made a big save. He single handedly kept a big bunch of yearlings from escaping. He was very excited to tell the story and beamed even bigger when dad said what a good job he had done! I am going to be sad when he goes to school ALL DAY!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rhianna and Cooper. Glad Cooper likes his saddle. So today we were driving to the store and Olivia asked if she could go and play and Rhianna's house, so sad. Hope all is well, sounds like you have a future Mary Kay consultant in works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KARI DAWN!! Sorry, I'm a bad friend, you posted on my blog like a month ago. You have such a cute little family! I can't believe you have 3 kids! I am way behind. Are you guys still in Oregon? How is everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! It's funny what they think of. Harrison did the same thing when he was 4. He wasn't going to call me Mom anymore, since he was 4. He was going to call me Nikki. Tenderoni moment with the temple talk!! It makes all the crap worth it when you hear stuff like that, huh!!! Go Cooper!! You rock, cowboy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS--worst Aunt ever!! We left out of town on Thursday, and I totally spaced RK's bday. Fowwy!

    ReplyDelete