Monday, September 7, 2009

Yeah, Updates!







Summer is over and Fall is coming, it is already getting cold at night here. Cooper starts school on Wed, Rhianna, preshcool next week and Joe and I are off to Nashville, TN for a week. Business mtgs, nothing fun! Kassidy is big as ever, almost sitting up, talking and laughing when you touch that little spot just under her chin! She also found her toes. Isn't that just the cutest? I love it!



Today we went for a nature walk for Fam Home Evening. We talked about how lucky we are to have a beautiful world, etc. We got back to the house and Rhianna says, while looking up at the sky, "I just wish I could see Jesus!" Cooper in all his wisdom, says, "you can, just find a picture, or something." Rhianna said, " no for real" and Cooper says, "you can't, Heaven is too far up." Then Rhianna says, "Wait, I think I can see his feet!"(still looking at the sky). They are just so darn funny! They are so smart and innocent.



The fair and round-up was this weekend, we had way too much fun at the carnival. Kassidy got her first taste of cotton candy, from Joe, of course! She thought that was very good!



I am finishing up a good quarter in my Mary Kay business. I have added a couple team members and hope to be a team leader by the end of September. Super exciting for me!! Joe is traveling all over, trying to get Fall business going. I am going to spend the next couple of weeks trying to make sure everyone is clean, fed, and where they are supposed to be on time! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how tender! I love it! Thomas used to say "Mom, when is Jesus coming?" in his most pained and serious voice. It's amazing what goes through their heads. I love it when they give us a glimpse...

    OH MY GOODNESS!! Could that baby be any cuter? I just want to bite her chubbiness!

    Good luck and have fun in Nashville. Who's watching your school kids?

    ReplyDelete