Monday, September 7, 2009

Daddy's Girl


I love this picture. Rhianna thinks the sun rises and sets on her Daddy (as we all do) and this kinda looks just like that!

4 comments:

  1. How cute!! Don't you love that! I can't wait to see how Chris and our little girl interact. Chan Man told me he is going to marry me when he grows up last week! All three boys have now told me that! It makes you feel good to know they love you that much! (no matter how fleeting it is!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat is such a cute picture. I love your cute little family. Hope your doing well. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KD. It made my day to hear from you! I can't believe you've reproduced 3 times! Holy Cow! What a cute family you have.
    Where do you guys live? I'm going to be in Idaho Falls next week...are you close?
    PS--you should really update your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...gotta love Emily. She is just as hilarious as you. Yea to be in touch!! I've been without you for too long! I've missed my favorite cow girl...I mean Dixie Chick...I mean RC buddie!

    ReplyDelete