Monday, January 25, 2010

Terrible







OK, I know I am the worst as I have not updated my Blog since school started. That should tell you a lot about life around here! Kassidy is 9 mo. ALREADY and sleeping. Coop and RK are watching a movie as we have already played ranch, built a snowman, snowforts, watched the propane guy fill the tank, so what is left, really? MOVIE = a quiet minute for mom! Life is good! The pictures include Kassidy, so cute, the primary program in October and Iveson's first annual Christmas Eve Sledding Adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!! All of them! And I LOVE your hair!! When did you get it cut? I want to copy you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KD-you look just the same as you did 10 years ago. (cute, of course) You family is super cute, and I love that your daughter is a mini KD. ;)
    Welcome back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete