Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter In The Brush







OK, so that picture of our family is not the best, but did you notice how Cooper's head hides my belly? We all look real pleased! Easter was fun. We hid eggs in the brush next to the house. Joe was super excited becuase that is a tradition from when he was young. Of course they were in the real desert of Nevada, we were just on our little lot!
The kids were so funny, screaming and rushing everywhere. Rhianna kept falling down and loosing her eggs. Her little legs just weren't quite long enough to clear the sagebrush! Cooper had to go out yesterday becuase he was sure he could see an egg from his bedroom window! (no luck!) So sweet!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nani! So cute!! You done good! I do love how Coop's head covers your torso. Can't even tell you're about to pop! So happy you joined the ranks. You can always make it private, you know. Nik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about your blog!!! Now I can stock you all I want!! Cute pics of the kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kd I'm pumped you have a blog. Now we can keep in better touch. You have a cute little fam! When is your baby due? Im due in 3 weeks. Maybe we'll have twinners?
    nanciemathews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete