Today is Wednesday, tomorrow is Thursday....that leaves 4 days! All is well and I am big. That is all I am going to say!
Cooper started Tee-ball this week. He is in little boy heaven! He has watched the Sandlot since he was 2 and has practiced sliding just like they do. On Monday, they were practicing how to "run home" and you guessed it, Cooper slid in like a pro. Everybody laughed and clapped and he jumped up with a huge grin, his dreams have come true! After practice, I asked him what his favorite part about his first day was and he said, very proudly, "sliding into home and making a huge cloud of dust!"
Little Rhianna...what are we going to do with her?!! Today I combed her hair super cute and curled her bangs, which she absolutley hates, becuase she says they don't look good. Anyway, I made her let me curl her bangs and she ran off to play, or so I thought. A few minutes later she comes back to the bathroom where I am coming my hair, with her bangs all wet and a barrett hanigng in them!! What do I do?? All I said was "Nice, Rhianna!" She is so independent! All she said was, "Well, I don't like them curled" and that was the end of it!
Their little personalities are so funny!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



If she doesn't want them curled, don't waste your time, energy or patience!! Pick your battles little sis! You've got another one on the way who might love her bangs curled!!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha, Rhianna is such a riot, that would be something Olivia would do to. Hope everything goes great on Monday, so exciting.
ReplyDeleteHi sister!! Love your blog!! Love Rhiannna's little attitude!! Just like her mustard on banana thing she is totally unique!LOL! Must be an Iveson girl thing about the hair though, Jaycee hates me to do ANYTHING with hers. Won't where ponies, hates her bangs curled!!!! Can't wait till tomorrow to hear about our little Kassidy coming into the world! I am going to try to send some goodies for the baby with Nancy! I am so jealous that she gets to come see you but Matt is on outage and got really cranky when I mentioned going down there without him! Looks like we will have to wait another month or so! Take care, love you all lots and lots!!!
ReplyDeleteThe other Iveson's
Erin, Matt, Justin and Jaycee
Good Luck!!! We are thinking of you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Your Iowa Followers!!