Kassidy Joy was born Monday, April 27th @ 8:12 am
8 lbs 1/2 oz 21 inches long. Mama and Baby are doing fine. We had some trouble at first nursing, but all is well now, I am equiped with a pump and we are going that route. She is a wonderful baby, calm and sleepy! Love to all and thank you for the phone calls, etc. Love Love and sorry for the wait!
kd
8 lbs 1/2 oz 21 inches long. Mama and Baby are doing fine. We had some trouble at first nursing, but all is well now, I am equiped with a pump and we are going that route. She is a wonderful baby, calm and sleepy! Love to all and thank you for the phone calls, etc. Love Love and sorry for the wait!
kd



Nani!!!!!! She is so cute!!! I want to kiss her sweet little cheeks!!!!! so happy for you. Thanks for the picture!
ReplyDeletecongrats to the new momma and daddy! all your kids are cute and i dare say they look like a mini mommy.
ReplyDeleteI will have my own "beautiful after" picture of the blood pressure cuff, soon enough (hopefully tomorrow).
again congrats shes sweet.
She is so cute, glad to hear everything went well. I've been meaning to call, I'll try this week and get in touch.
ReplyDeleteKARI DAWN!!!! I can't even believe I found you! And I wasn't even trying to blog stalk...I just happened upon a comment your sister made on my cousins blog and one thing led to another and then led to YOU!!! How are you? Oh my goodness, your new baby is just beautiful and your older kids are adorable!! Your little girl looks just like you! I hope you are doing so well. I'm so happy you started a blog and I really hope you don't mind me taking a peek!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. I'll talk to ya soon.
ReplyDelete