Oh my! Life has changed.....Kids are good, went through a rough patch for a week or two, but all seems to be smoothing out. Kassidy is a wonderful baby. We love her! She made 2 sounds yesterday that we are SURE were on purpose! We are still waiting for a smile, though!
She is already getting so big!! I better get the clothes I got her sent to you before she grows out of them! Rhianna looks mad in that pic, did you try to curl her bangs? LOL! Love and miss you guys! Matt says we are making the trip down there soon! Will call as soon as I have some dates!!! Love you! Erin
Thanks for the update! She is so cute!! Wanna kiss her!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute name for a super cute girl. Hope things are running smooth still.
ReplyDeleteWhat! How has it already been 4 weeks??!!! That's crazy, she's still so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is already getting so big!! I better get the clothes I got her sent to you before she grows out of them! Rhianna looks mad in that pic, did you try to curl her bangs? LOL! Love and miss you guys! Matt says we are making the trip down there soon! Will call as soon as I have some dates!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteErin