Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NAN!!!

Nan, I was so glad to hear from you! I don't know how to comment to just you, so everybody gets to read! (Others-Nancie is a wonderful friend that Joe and I knew at college. We love her!)
Baby is coming on Monday, the 27th. C-section, so all is scheduled. Is this your 3rd? How exciting for you. I don't know how to get to your blog from my blog, so if you check this again, give me your address!
kd

2 comments:

  1. KD you are so funny! Wow you lucky dog- you get your baby soon. Congrats. Yeah when this baby is born we will have 3 boys. So to say the least our house is busy. Im due May 12th. But knowing me I'll probably carry him till July or something. :)
    How's the job for Joe? Don't you guys have to travel up here sometime. We would love to put you up and play for a weekend!
    To jump to my blog just copy and paste it into your browser, then once you get there bookmark it so every morning all you have to do is go to your favorites and you can check on us all the time.
    I'm heading to ed week at ricks again this year. My roommates like to meet up there and play, you should drive down meet me in Hermiston then ride with me the rest of the way. I'm gonna have a new baby and you're not really supposed to go to the classes, but i'll need someone to hang with during the days! You think about it.
    love ya too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.nanciemathews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete